Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dear and the Headlights; Run In the Front
In the library.
Me: Help me find Wright, for Wednesday Letters
Kitty: It's not there..you wanna try this book? -points to a book. The book spine tells me the author's surname is an unfamiliar Koontz
Me: ??
Kitty: I wrote the first half of it, tuozhi wrote the second half

On my mobile.
Me: omfg i just saw a lil girl pee on the grassy road divider when i randomly looked out my bus window
Isabelle: omg shit you saw me!!
Me: nice round ass you've got there
Isabelle: thank you
Me: LOL remember to go home and wash it thoroughly. i noticed you didn't wipe it or anything.

for the record, kitty's short for Koon Ting and tz &him didn't co-write a book. it was hilarious cos i just couldnt imagine either of them writing a book.
and also, belle wasnt little pee girl.
(i also do realise now that this might not be very funny anymore after my narration.)
-

please watch Friday Night Lights for its hotties and cuties and cool camera angles that make me dizzy
it's my new favourite show (the newest grey's bored me. this has never happened before. what is wrong with me?)

-

MICROSOFT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY WITH THEIR PRODUCT KEY AND ITS INVALIDITY. hate these computer techie stuff. there's no one to talk to except machine-operators and support team with accents from all over the world calling me and transferring my calls but not really helping me at all, telling me things i already know?!

now all i have is an email address telling me im reading the Bs and 8s wrongly.

i have been staring at the digits and numbers since forever, studying its curves. you simply do not tell me im wrong.